9 December 2014

Sleek and Chic to Make the Boys Weak!

Sleek MakeUP has finally arrived in Ireland, to much joy from makeup fans everywhere. This high quality, very decently priced brand is one to look out for from now on! I tried out a range of products from the brand to see what all the fuss was about.



I'm going to be honest here. When I opened the super sleek boxes of these Sleek MakeUP palettes for the first time I was sitting on my own and, before I knew it, I had gasped and said "oohh" out loud to myself. That's the affect these little boxes of lovely from Sleek MakeUP have on those who have a bit of a love for impressive makeup! I was so impressed from the off that I couldn't help myself, I tried on everything straight away and was covered in makeup by the time I'd calmed myself!

I must say there are a lot of desirable qualities to Sleel MakeUP which puts the brand up there with the quality and range of brands like MAC and Urban Decay but the price is very surprising and very enticing too. Sleek's aim is to cater for every skin tone imaginable and it has the most unbelievable selection of eye and blush palettes I've ever seen. The quality and lasting power, as well as the pigmentation, are so impressive which is why the brand is causing so much excitement.

For this review I tried out two of the I-Divine Palettes, €9.99, one in neutral, Au Naturel Palette with Urban Decay Naked style tones and the other, Original Palette, in a gorgeous range of blues, greens, purples and browns which were perfect for my green and brown eyes. You have so many contouring and colour options in a palette so you can try out lots of different looks!


I also tried out their extremely beautiful Blush by 3 Palettes, €12.99, and the colours in these really impressed me. One had such gorgeous, earthy shades which, again, were perfect for contouring and also went so well with the nude palette and the second, on the right below, was for a much more flushed pink look, which is my favourite type of blush look! And that one went so well with the second eye palette of greens, blues and browns. Again, these are very like Urban Decay Naked blush palettes but are a good degree less expensive.


Finally, the Pout Polish pots, €5.49, are a lovely mixture between lip tint and lip balm but, unlike a lot of lip tints, have great pigment like the blush and eye palettes and, above all else, the smell of the pots is like nothing I've smelled before! So gorgeous and plenty soothing on the lips, especially in this harsh cold weather.

Sleek MakeUP, in case you hadn't noticed, has impressed me more than any new brand in a very long time. Between the surprisingly good price tag, the great quality and lasting power of the makeup itself, and also the enormous range of colours, this is a brand you should keep an eye out for from now on. You won't be disappointed!

The I-Divine Palettes are €9.99 each, the Blush by 3 is €12.99 and the Pout Polish pots are €5.49 each.

Sleep MakeUP is now available in Ireland from pharmacies across the country. If you're looking for a pharmacy near you comment below or email me at penelopesbed@gmail.com and I'll let you know the nearest stockist!

1 comment:

  1. I have a Sleek blush in 'coral', I've had it for years and I will stand by it forever... but I am contemplating either one of the blusher sets... Great post btw! :))

    Hope xx
    hopecoyne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete