18 October 2020

Batten Down the Lashes

 I’ve never been a fan of fake eyelashes but maybe it’s just my own experience. Though anyone who knows me and this blog will know I’m not the biggest fan of fake anything; from eyelashes to fake tan (which is, I admit very unreasonable considering how the real tan can be so damaging in your skin... I just had a bad first (and at rhe same time last) impression where I was sitting there minding my own busuness enjoying my glass of wine when my roommates friends (UCD Commerce students) who had made the point several times about how my dark features would really suit a fake take while I politely said no thank you, out of nowhere I was suddenly being slathered in what looked like gravy (I don’t feel like I need to explain this but I have an irrational fear or cost gravy. Honestly the thought of it makes me gag. So I,  á usually very quiet pretty chill person, 

No comments:

Post a Comment