12 January 2018

Rescue Me - Kiehl's Skin Rescuer

Kiehl's Skin Rescuer is effectively a product that does exactly what it says on the tin, but could also be called Skin Comforter too. I carry a bottle of this around in my bag at all times for long days that cause skin hydration and irritation and it really is the perfect go-to for stressed, out of sorts skin.

This cute little green bottle is yet another class act by Kiehl's, creating a specific cream for a specific problem. Containing soothing ingredients Rosa Gallica Botanical Extract, Chamomile and Mannose, Kiehl's Skin Rescuer promises to reduce visible signs of stress and flare-ups including skin fatigue and redness. It also professes to address both the short-term visible signs and long-term premature aging effect that stress can have on skin.

I personally don't suffer from major stress flare ups with my skin so I got this for the calming effect on irritated skin and the cool hydration it provides but I can see so easily this is a bit of a find for anyone who suffers from skin fatigue, blotichiness and redness. The texture of the cream is not too thick not too thin, you don't need to apply a huge amount at a time but the best thing about the cream is the stress-minimizing ingredients that really do make your skin feel so much calmer. It's such a great product to carry around in your bag and apply it as required. It's not one of those absolute necessities for me since I don't suffer from redness or major flare ups but it's so comforting I absolutely love how it makes my skin feel so I hate to do without it now the bottle is almost empty!

Kiehl's Skin Rescuer is €35.00 and is available from the Kiehl's section of Arnott's and at Kiehl's on Wicklow Street and Dundrum Town Centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment